Georgina has produced and led organisational development consultancy for this influential and genre defying spoken word collective, led by Chris Redmond.
Animal or Are You A Proper Person
Action film crushes, pub science and awkward one-night stands meet in a boisterous show about learning to live with the choices we make and the animals that guide us. Featuring farcical storytelling, high energy live music and home made graphs. Written and performed by poet, musician and Tongue Fu creator, Chris Redmond (BBC Radio 2’s Arts Show & BBC Radio 4’s Pick Of The Week) and stand up poet and award-winning novelist Anna Freeman (BBC Radio 4’s Bespoken Word, The Today Programme). With music from Tongue Fu multi-instrumentalist Dave O’Brien.
· The Guardian, Lyn Gardner The Edinburgh festival 2016: what to see and where to go
· Independent, Holly Williams Edinburgh 2016: The 12 most promising shows at this year's Fringe and International Festivals
· The Stage, Natasha Tripney’s Edinburgh picks: August 17
· Review- Independent, Holly Williams Edinburgh Festival Fringe: Animal (Are you a proper person?), Gilded Balloon, review: 'A shot of uncomplicated joy'
· Review- The Stage, Natasha Tripney, Animal (Are You a Proper Person?) review at Gilded Balloon, Edinburgh – ‘welcome fringe pick-me-up’
· Review- Three Weeks Edinburgh, John Sampson Animal: Are You A Proper Person? (Tongue Fu in association with No Ordinary Experience)